Forte Career Opportunity
Position Titile: Project Development Specialist
Forte International, located in Falls Church, VA is pleased to announce a full time opportunity, available immediately. One aspect of Forte's business operation is to provide professional training and business visitation to Chinese government and business delegations. Forte International has been working with federal, state and local government agencies, non-government organizations (NGO) as well as universities throughout the country to fulfil its professional and executive training programs. Forte is also a designated J1 sponsor in the State Department Culture Exchange Program.
Title: Project Development Specialist
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Conduct research on specific subjects proposed by clients and identify issues to be included in the training programs;
2) Draft program agenda and develop training program topics;
3) Coordinate with Forte’s Shanghai office to monitor project progress;
4) Conduct research to answer questions raised by Forte Shanghai office or clients;
5) Contact U.S. organizations and speakers to confirm meeting arrangement and lectures;
6) Update U.S. itinerary for clients on a timely manner;
7) Conduct office tasks such as copying, printing and materials organizing;
8) Provide support to coworkers;
9) Serve as an interpreter for clients if needed;
10) Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Graduate of a master-level program in public administration, international affairs, business, political science, law, humanities or social sciences or related areas. Ability to perform diverse and complex tasks with accuracy and attention to detail; Ability to exercise independent judgment; Ability to conduct independent research on specific topic; Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships; Ability to work successfully in a production-oriented environment; Must have excellent written and oral communication skills for English and Chinese; Must have basic knowledge on U.S. and China political system, government structure and the way the government operates; Must be able to use Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
English and Chinese
Interested candidates, please submit your resume, cover letter, as well as two references, to Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org.